MAIN KEY OF THIS POST: To learn how to create a free training product out of your content so more people can try before they buy from you.
In this article, we will be discussing the Wellness Leadership Model, steps to take to get your Free Training Product underway, as well as some questions and concerns about our value as Practitioners – as you will be giving some (not all!) of your knowledge away. Ready?
What is the Wellness Leadership Model?
- Your Unique Story: People want to know the authentic you. How will you share your story with them?
- Your Advice: What should they focus on and what valuable insights are you offering them?
- Your Frameworks: Give them a step by step approach towards healing. This is the easiest and most efficient way to keep them on track and on the journey to self-empowerment.
- Your Education: Create a product for them to try out your skills and services using your unique blend of modality and creativity. This could be a free Ebook or video training.
- Your Market Product: Follow up with a paid product or service. Once they have ‘tried you out’, the next step is for them to dive right in.
- Your Mentoring: Guide and support them to get results – this is a very important step! This is the BEST value you can offer them and this is what they will pay you well for.
How to Create Your FREE Training:
- Brainstorm your ideas (your advice) and transform them onto paper, make it tangible.
- Write down the main principles you want to share with your clients. What do you believe is most beneficial to their healing journey?
- Create a sequential framework around these principles so your readers have a step-by-step process to follow. Break these principles up into chapter headings. You can also write a short paragraph summary under each heading, as well as an introduction and a conclusion. There is your first E-Book! It could also be your free training product, or you can create a more powerful Ebook using the Expert Ebook framework outlined in our Member’s Area.
Helpful Information About Ebook Framework:
The best way to create a solid Ebook framework is by:
- Sharing your story
- Using powerful positioning statements:
A powerful positioning statement is communicating who you are and what you do in a way that positions you in your community as a leader on your chosen topic. For example, instead of saying “Marie is a Naturopath who uses herbs and supplements to improve thyroid conditions“, you could say” For over 10 years, Dr Marie Bennet (ND) has helped thousands of people find lasting relief from debilitating thyroid conditions”.
- Using old-world vs. new-world comparisons
- Case studies, and many other techniques that position you as an authority on your topic.
Upload it into a format that people can opt-in for (leaving their email address) – this way you can start building your global list of followers to build trust and rapport with and eventually offer your products too.
Why a Free Training Product? Why Not Paid?
- Creating a free training product is the best way to establish yourself as an expert and get lots of people to check out your work. The new paradigm is based on trust marketing – people need to trust you before they will buy from you.
- Creating a free training product is the best way to offer a ‘try before you buy’ option because it is jam-packed full of high value goodness that helps people get the results they are seeking. This is where using a powerful framework to take them along each step of the journey is so important and will be one of the main positive differentiation points of your Ebook.
Shouldn’t we be worried about giving too much away?
The reality of people’s lives nowadays makes it extremely difficult for them to stay in contact with ALL of your training products, emails, and marketing. Most likely, they will experience 10-20 % of what you’ve actually put out there in the world. Thus, don’t assume that they have watched or read any of your material! Make sure you give your BEST ideas, systems, and strategies as a summary; that way people will see that you’re filled with amazing value for them and that you’re not afraid of giving away fantastic content.
Even if you give them what you think is everything, they still will not have seen it all, and therefore when you offer your products and services as a package, they appreciate that it’s all in one place. Then they can simply make a purchase and follow the steps to get the results they’re looking for.
Just Give Your Best, No Less
If you hold back your best information, you are limiting yourself from attracting true abundance… because you will be coming from a space of lack. Make sure you give a quality experience by creating a free training product that summarises your framework and shows them how to make the changes necessary to get the results they truly need for optimal healing. Take them through the journey you’ve created and demonstrate it to them – help them to see what it would be like to do more work with you. Once they try your free training product then they can make an informed decision as to whether they want to continue to work with you.
We would love to hear your thoughts.